Other Carrier Oils
Virgin Coconut Oil
|Type of Coconut Oil
|Virgin Coconut Oil
Virgin coconut oil is a natural product derived from the meat of mature coconuts through a process that involves cold-pressing or centrifuging. Unlike refined coconut oil, which undergoes refining, bleaching, and deodorizing, virgin coconut oil is extracted using methods that preserve its natural goodness and health benefits. This unrefined oil has gained immense popularity in recent years due to its numerous uses and potential health advantages.
One of the most notable characteristics of virgin coconut oil is its high concentration of medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), particularly lauric acid. MCFAs are considered beneficial fats as they are easily digestible and quickly converted into energy by the body. Lauric acid, in particular, possesses antimicrobial and antiviral properties, which can help boost the immune system and fight off pathogens.
Coconut Oil (Cosmetic)
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Kg
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Scientific Name- Cocos nucifera
Method of production- Cold Pressed
Aroma- Characteristic coconut aroma
CATEGORY: COSMETIC GRADE CARRIER OIL
Moringa Leaf Powder
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Kg
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
- Moisture%: 7.04
- Ash%: 14.27
- Crude Fibre %: 13.74
- Fat%: 2.3
- Protein (N X 6.25%: 27.10
- Carbohydrates%: 38.20
- Calories (100 g sample): 330.76
- Calcium %: 2.66
- Magnesium %: 0.73
- Iron %: 0.12
- Potassium %: 1.15
- Phosphorus %: 0.27
- Sulphur %: 0.51
- Lactic Acid Bacteria (Aerobic and Anerobic) Cfu/g: < 5000
- E.Coli : Absent
- Salmonella: Absent
Calnola Oil (Extra Virgin)
Scientific Name: Brassica napus
Colour- Light yellow
Canola is a crop grown in Canada, Europe, Australia and some parts of the United States. The plants produce small yellow flowers that develop into pods. Inside each pod are tiny black seeds that are packed with trans-fat-free oil. After harvesting, the seeds are crushed to release the canola oil from the seed’s protein-rich solids. Canola oil has just 7% saturated fat. Canola oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help in preventing skin infections. Also, the fatty acids present in it help soothe dry and irritated skin. Also, using canola oil not only treats redness and inflammation on the skin, but also prevents eczema, and other infections, You just need to mix few drops of canola oil with lavender oil and apply it on the face.
- it can effectively help prevent hair loss and stimulate hair growth as well. Canola oil also acts as a good moisturizer for your lovely locks. It is a great remedy for dryness, breakage, frizzy hair and split ends as well.
- Due to the presence of a compound called sterol, canola oil can treat damaged hair and reduce split ends. Vitamin K and E present in this edible oil also help you effectively get rid of dry and brittle hair.
- Canola oil can effectively help you get rid of dandruff and improve the quality of your hair, making it thick and strong.
- Vitamins E and K are known to help reduce skin problems like acne, fine lines and wrinkles. Canola oil being rich in these two vitamins, can potentially treat these dermatological conditions. Vitamin E can actually neutralize the free radicals that damage your skin.
- Canola oil supports your skin health significantly by helping you get rid of spots, dark circles, and blemishes with the help of essential anti-oxidants present in. These all help you look young and glowing.
- The skin benefits of canola oil for skin are undeniable. It contains high level of essential fatty acids that are helpful for dry skin. If you have rough and flaky skin, you are advised to use canola oil.
- Being rich in vitamin C, canola oil can give a good texture to your skin. The best part is that, this oil is not sticky in nature. Therefore, people with an oily skin can also use canola oil.
- This natural oil also contains quite a few antioxidants that can significantly protect your skin from sagging or looking dull. Also, canola oil can speed up the healing process of injuries.
- Canola oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help in preventing skin infections. Also, the fatty acids present in it help soothe dry and irritated skin. Also, using canola oil not only treats redness and inflammation on the skin, but also prevents eczema, and other infections.
Cold Pressed Palm Oil
Scientific Name- Elaeis guineensis
Method of production- Cold pressed
Color- Yellow to brownish
Palm oil is extracted from the mesocarp of the fruit of the palm Elaeis guineensis. The mesocarp comprises about 70 – 80% by weight of the fruit and about 45 -50% of this mesocarp is oil. The rest of the fruit comprises the shell, kernel, moisture and other non-fatty fibres. The extracted oil is known as crude palm oil (CPO). Palm oil like all natural fats and oils comprises mainly triacylglycerols, mono and diacylglycerols. Other components are free fatty acids (FFA), moisture, dirt and minor components of non-oil fatty matter referred to collectively as unsaponifiable matter. CPO produced in Malaysia in the average will contain about 3.5% FFA, 4.7% diacylglycerols, 0.2% monoacylglycerols, 0.25% moisture and impurities, 1% minor components and balance 90.35% of triacylglycerols.
Palm Oil restores hydration to dry skin, preventing further dryness by sealing in moisture. Suitable for use on sensitive skin, it effectively nourishes areas afflicted by eczema, psoriasis, and stretch marks. The antioxidant properties of Palm Oil boost immunity and delay the onset of wrinkles.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair.
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair.
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth.
- Exhibit anti-oxidant properties.
- Lubricate the skin with a high rate of absorption.
- Be a skin and hair emollient and conditioning agent.
- Have cleansing properties that purge dirt, sweat, and excess sebum from hair and skin.
- Be an ideal emulsifying agent that binds water and oil.
- Soothe acne and reduce chances of future outbreaks.
- Protect skin and hair against environmental toxins.
- Repair skin damage and signs of aging caused by UV radiation and hormones.
- Make skin appear exceptionally younger
- Stimulate the regeneration of skin
- Boost skin’s collagen and elastin production to increase thickness, elasticity, firmness, softness, and smoothness
- Hydrate skin by reducing water loss.